A few weeks ago my cousin Katie was in Cali so we went to spend the day with her. We went to Venice Beach and walked around then went to the Canals. I saw ducks and cats and fish at the canals. Then we went to mommy's favorite restaurant for dinner and saw mommy and daddy's friends.
Katie and I

Me, Mommy & Daddy

Mommy & Daddy

Me taking a self portrait with Katie's Camera....nobody told her i like to break everything i get my hands on, she got lucky this time. :)

Mommy's friend Joe holding the worlds BIGGEST apple pie

We also just returned from a trip to Las Vegas. I was able to spend a lot of time with my Dede, anneanne and auntie Ebru. My Dede took me out for walks. I go out for walks every day, i love to run around outside. My auntie ebru played with me a lot and my anneanne cooked a lot of yummy food for me.
Playing with Auntie Ebru
Funny Faces
Cuddling with Daddy
Playing outside with Dede
Mommy & I
Watching all the big fish
Me, Mommy & Daddy
Dede & I
I don't think they should be playing with guns ;)
Walking with my Dede
I love my Daddy
Well i need to go to bed now, but i'll blog again soon...goodnight everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment