It's about time mommy and I sit down and update my blog. It has been almost a year since the last time I blogged. A lot has happened since last October. I'm not going to post any pictures for this post because there would just be way too many, but mommy promised me that i can start blogging often again so after this you'll see lots of pictures once again.
Mommy, Daddy and I officially moved to Colorado November 11th. We were living at my best friend Daija's house with her parents. It was so nice of them to let us stay in their home until we found our home. It was great to be able to spend all of the holidays with my best friend and her family. And it was so cool to see snow....I saw snow for the first time just a few weeks after we moved here and it was so much fun to play with. I can't wait till the snow comes back in a few months!!
While we were living there, on April 6th I gave mommy and daddy a big scare and I was running around the house and fell down and bit right through my lip and was bleeding everywhere and had to get my first set of stitches. They were really scared but I'm OK. My lip healed very quickly and now i have a cute scar on my bottom lip :)
After a long 5 months mommy and daddy bought our first home!! It's so nice to have a backyard to run around and play and we have so much more room than we did in our apartment in California. It's been fun painting my room and redecorating. I now have a very pink disney princess room and even a big girl bed...no more crib!!!
And I've made some new friends and invited them all to my 2nd birthday party that we had at our house. Mommy and daddy threw me a royal princess pizza party. We had a pinata and my friends and i had a blast playing in daddy's horseshoe pit....sand is fun to play with, it reminds me of the beach in California. The summer in Colorado is nice like California though, mommy, daddy and I spend a lot of time playing in our backyard and most days i get to go to our city pool which is like a small water park. it's so much fun! Mommy is actually going to take be to the pool today after my nap. But I have some other news before I go to take my nap.
GUESS WHAT!!!!! I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!!!!
Mommy and Daddy found out right after we moved into our home and just a few days ago we found out that the baby is a girl! Can you believe it??? I'm going to have a little sister!! I'm so excited! Her and i are going to have so much fun together. She is due Christmas day. She is going to be the best Christmas present ever!!! Well now that I've kind of updated everyone on everything I better go take a nap. I promise I'll update again soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! I am so happy you have a great new princess room Maddy! We all miss you.
I think scars are cool. That one on your bottom lip will be a badge of honor and you can make up stories about it.
HOORAY for being a big sister! Big sisters are the best. They teach their little "blister" how to be a big girl. I know you will be a great big sister and a helper to Mommy.
love and hugs and kisses - Uncle Billy <3
Post a Comment